DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Central Cali

Sorry I just saw this. I typically fly in my neighborhood in north stockton. It's kind of boring but I really don't know of too many places to fly in stockton.
I used to fly a lot at that park on i5 side by softball field...old abandoned river park...great area I think Louis Park? Get in fly low and you can video tour the river

If you are Part 107 registered, there are many areas to fly. I often make the drive from Silicon Valley to Elk Grove. With many small airports and heliports airspace could be a challenge, but with your Part 107 reg, airspace significantly opens up.

Reactions: BIGLUG24
I have some footage of backside of lovers leap and lots of stuff from knights ferry
Do you have any video of the covered bridge and the cemetery in knights ferry my dad and a lot of family are at rest there.
you must have some great shots of the river. Is there a, I think a camel on the back road coming into knights ferry from what
I can remember. I spent a lot of time in Oakdale when I was a kid. I just started flying march and just got my Mavic in May
so I'm not the best of flyers but have been using a drone flight simulator in the house everyday for the last 5 mounts. Helps
a lot but live flying is the best way go. But the sim. save's on repairs.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deltabird