DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Chain of Rocks Bridge over the Mighty Mississippi

flightmike

Reactions
1 1/2 hour video down to around 6 minutes. Hard time deciding what to leave in and what to leave out. Feel like I left a lot out. Still working on things. Hope you enjoy. Any advice appreciated.

Thanks

Reactions: Mr. Salty
Very nice! Incredible actually... I know what you mean about leaving things out. This vid looks very well done and inclusive of what is really needed to tell the story.
I like this a lot. Love the pan-out at the end.
What editing program do you use?
Keep up the good work, I want to see more!

Still new at this so just picked up Power Director 15. After more learning I'll probably go with Final Cut Pro but don't want to pay monthly during my learning curve. Thanks.

That is a great video! If you don't mind me asking,what are those little structures for? I wish my video would look that good!

How do I get the resolution higher? I know I'm missing things in edit and posting through You Tube.
I think I want to take a class on editing. The learning curve is going too slow with the time I have to teach myself. Know of a good course on line?

Not sure what the buildings are.

How do I get the resolution higher? I know I'm missing things in edit and posting through You Tube.
I think I want to take a class on editing. The learning curve is going too slow with the time I have to teach myself. Know of a good course on line?

Not sure what the buildings are.
I use Adobe Premiere Pro and just watched a few tutorial videos on YouTube. I also try to keep my editing simple, so I'm not worried about learning the more advanced aspects of the program.

Resolution is a two-part process. First is the settings in the DJI Go app for what you're shooting at. Then when you're done editing and you export (or render) the video you choose an output resolution there.

I'm not familiar with Power Director, so maybe someone can chime in with specifics there.

Thanks,I've never seen anything like that before?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett