DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

changing turning speed arount the own axis

felic

Reactions
hi guys,

is it also possible to change the turning speed around the own axis in the development mode at dji assistent 2?

I watched many videos, but everyone just change the speed or the performance going up and down or the performance going left and right, but never the turning ......

Would be awesome if anyone knows and how the parameter is called

cheers

This parameter is already quite fast.
In case you shoot video footage, for nearly all cases so fast, that lots of users change this sensitivity exactly in the other direction.

I flew Mavics in Sport + several times. No need to change this to even higher rotation speed

"Yaw endpoint" in the GO4 app.

Actual parameter name varies by flight mode but is pretty in line with that.

Reactions: brett8883
yeah i know it is already pretty fast, thats why i want to set it a lot low to get a smoother result........

It’s called cfg_gyro_tors_range. Each flight mode has its own setting. Sport and obstical avoidance mode go down to 30. Sadly normal mode only goes down to 50 which is the lowest you can make it from the app anyway. However tripod mode goes down to 10. What I did was I changed my tripod mode to the mode I usually fly in. I changed all the parameters to match my normal mode and then put the tripod_gyro_tors_range to 12 which feels right for me. You could change your cinematic mode settings to match what the tripod was originally if you still want a tripod mode. Attached is my tripod mode settings. I fly in this mode 99.9% of the time

Attachments

• 4DEC7DE3-3A02-4F44-A43E-7525F8B985B3.png
    4DEC7DE3-3A02-4F44-A43E-7525F8B985B3.png
    297.3 KB · Views: 20
hi guys,

is it also possible to change the turning speed around the own axis in the development mode at dji assistent 2?

I watched many videos, but everyone just change the speed or the performance going up and down or the performance going left and right, but never the turning ......

Would be awesome if anyone knows and how the parameter is called

cheers
Wait do you want to turn it up or down. Ifs it’s up then forget what I said about tripod mode but tors_gyro_range is what you are looking for. It can turned up in the DJI Do app under main controller advanced and sensitivity. Yaw endpoint can be turned up to be mind numbingly fast

hi

I wand to put it down. In Sportmode the turning is much too fast.

How many modes are you using? I just fly in normal mode or in the sport mode......

I changed the EXP in the app, but this brings not much as the drone turns first not much and then suddenly a lot if you pull the stick too much to right or left

hi

How many modes are you using? I just fly in normal mode or in the sport mode......

I changed the EXP in the app, but this brings not much as the drone turns first not much and then suddenly a lot if you pull the stick too much to right or left

I’m the DJI Go app the setting is called “yaw endpoint” the same parameter in assistant 2 is called “Gyro_tors_range”. These two things are the same.

Have you already turned down “yaw endpoint” in the DJI GO 4 app already? It will go down to 50 degrees per second from there.

If you’ve done that already and that’s still too fast then the parameter from the assistant 2 app can be turned down further in devrlopment mode. How slow you can make it depends on the mode.

hi

thx for your reply?

You mean unter Gain Settings?

there i can change Yaw just between 80 and 120%....... All other number it wont accept

hi

thx for your reply?

You mean unter Gain Settings?

there i can change Yaw just between 80 and 120%....... All other number it wont accept
hi

No in sensitivity. See attached photo. I guess they must have just changed it from “yaw endpoint” to “yaw movement limit.” That’s my bad but that’s what you want.

Ps mine says all zeros just cause I’m not hooked up to my drone at the moment it gives a minimum of 50 when I have it connected

No in sensitivity. See attached photo. I guess they must have just changed it from “yaw endpoint” to “yaw movement limit.” That’s my bad but that’s what you want.

Ps mine says all zeros just cause I’m not hooked up to my drone at the moment it gives a minimum of 50 when I have it connected

Forgot to attach

Attachments

• FAE71898-3EFC-4C48-84F4-FBDA2309CAA2.png
    FAE71898-3EFC-4C48-84F4-FBDA2309CAA2.png
    240.8 KB · Views: 19
ok awesome thank you. Worked

Do you know if there is any way to get the firmeware v1.03.0800 ? Cant find it anywhere

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98