DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Charge for photography of a House with Mini 2

Please can someone give me an idea what they would charge for a drone shot with just digital images of a house please based England so in £££ please
Not sure if you want info based on England or just converted to Pounds Sterling. But generally when I actually shot those (Been a While) I charged $20 per pic..in a series up to $100, so 14.13£ per, up to 70.65£. Of course if you have competition in area (highly probable these days) you are going to have to adjust to what the market bears. That was a local shoot up to 50Km. Otherwise another 14.13£ tacked on per same distance.

Last edited:
If it is your own house......I was 'talking' to a neighbour and did it for free. If nothing else it helps dispell the "we are idiots and a public danger" image, plus helps keep them sweet with regards to my garden circuits. I am no where near you sorry.

What about looking in the local paper for ads from businesses, or asking any reputable looking flier that you spot locally.
I wouldn't use businesses that are run from a house unless they have verifiable feedback, it would be a convenient way for thieves to "case a joint".

Not sure if you want info based on England or just converted to Pounds Sterling. But generally when I actually shot those (Been a While) I charged $20 per pic..in a series up to $100, so 14.13£ per, up to 70.65£. Of course if you have competition in area (highly probable these days) you are going to have to adjust to what the market bears. That was a local shoot up to 50Km. Otherwise another 14.13£ tacked on per same distance.
Ok thanks gives me a rough idea

I work with a well know real estate chain here in Alberta, Canada and I provide 3 short videos (2-3 mins) and 12-15 images for $200CAD or ~£113. Completely unedited as they have an in house editor. This is for anything within a 50km drive of home base. Some of the jobs don’t produce much profit (outer limits of 50km) but most of the jobs have been in town, within a few blocks of my home, so it balances quite well.

I didn’t produce the pricing, they approached me and asked if I was interested in providing the service for that price as it’s what they had payed for 2 other previous service providers.

I work with a well know real estate chain here in Alberta, Canada and I provide 3 short videos (2-3 mins) and 12-15 images for $200CAD or ~£113. Completely unedited as they have an in house editor. This is for anything within a 50km drive of home base. Some of the jobs don’t produce much profit (outer limits of 50km) but most of the jobs have been in town, within a few blocks of my home, so it balances quite well.

I didn’t produce the pricing, they approached me and asked if I was interested in providing the service for that price as it’s what they had payed for 2 other previous service providers.
Thanks for that information

Please can someone give me an idea what they would charge for a drone shot with just digital images of a house please based England so in £££ please
Photoman! First Q is how the customer wants to use the pics? Web, print, advertising, private? Do you still own the pics or do the customer wants to buy the rights?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sverkerh