DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Charge hub - charge to storage levels?

brew99

Reactions
After depleting my three batteries for my MM2, I like to bring them up to a storage charge level, where they will sit until I know when I'm going out next. Is there a function or an easy/unattended way to use the charge hub to charge them up to the storage level rather than a complete charge? Would be nice if DJI was able to add a function into the hub to accomplish this.

addition: I realize that with the newest battery firmware, the auto discharge function should bring them down from full charge to about 72% after 1.5 weeks, but I don't like to leave them charged that long even.

Last edited:
I faced the same problem with a Mavic Mini, my solution was to buy a parallel charger and attempt to remember to stop the charge at 50%.

They could, of course, make many changes. But would you want to pay more for those changes and improvements up front??? We did get the software change to auto-discharge which is a pretty good deal. It was probably supposed to be there in the first place.

Reactions: CLAYB.7
After depleting my three batteries for my MM2, I like to bring them up to a storage charge level, where they will sit until I know when I'm going out next. Is there a function or an easy/unattended way to use the charge hub to charge them up to the storage level rather than a complete charge? Would be nice if DJI was able to add a function into the hub to accomplish this.

addition: I realize that with the newest battery firmware, the auto discharge function should bring them down from full charge to about 72% after 1.5 weeks, but I don't like to leave them charged that long even.
The solution is to fly more frequently, so you don't need to worry about storing them! ;) DJI already manages their storage for you in a very efficient way!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair