DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Charger for all batteries at once??

R1Mavic

Reactions
Anyone buy the FStop Labs charger from Amazon to charge all batteries at one time? A lot of bad reviews on it.

I have the charger. Does its work well. I haven't entered a review but here is a snapshot from Amazon.com...is this what you were referring to as 'A lot of bad reviews'...? 83% of reviews that are four or 5 stars...out of the 132 customers who did do the rating.
1581031837666.png

I have this (similar Chinese version) charger. I bought this model of charger for my Mavic Air and have used it multiple times for more than a year. I am happy with it, so I bought the version for the Mavic Mini and it works well for me. To be able to charge 4 batteries at the same time, is a convenience. I would encourage setting the charger on its' edge, as it has no fan and will get warm. It is worth a look. A safety caution for battery charging; always monitor your batteries while charging (with any charger).

Last edited:
I got this one from Amazon and it works great. Also has 2 USB ports so you can charge the controller too. 20200206_182051.jpeg

Anyone buy the FStop Labs charger from Amazon to charge all batteries at one time? A lot of bad reviews on it.
I bought the Hanatora 4 battery model specifically for the Mavic 2 Series from Amazon. Works great.

Thanks...I’ll give it a shot.
Be careful, my post and the one from dmierzwa are the same charger BUT, it is for the Mavic 2 Series, not the Mavic Pro. Not sure what you have but if you search for the Manufacturere name, they may have a model for your aircraft.

I got following charger on eBay. Could not be happier, I’m all ready to go in less than 60min when batteries are at 20-30%

What Sebodrone said Thumbswayup Thank you, good recap and details of the same charger that I use. This Yx brand is sold under many labels. Well worth a look. You can also buy these on Amazon as mentioned by Mrveronn. As I cautioned, this unit will get warm/hot, as it has no fan. I would recommend setting on its' edge for better venting and as with any charger, monitoring the charging. I also keep my DJI charging bank and power source with me, if I want to spend a looong afternoon flying.
Thanks again, for an informative video.

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engmarceloacs