DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Charging battery.....

Reactions
Hi all, I have the official mains wall charger and a DJI battery hub (the one that can charge up to 4 batteries) and everything works sweetly while at home. My question is: I've seen many third party in-car chargers do these charge the battery correctly and safely ?? Tia

Hi all, I have the official mains wall charger and a DJI battery hub (the one that can charge up to 4 batteries) and everything works sweetly while at home. My question is: I've seen many third party in-car chargers do these charge the battery correctly and safely ?? Tia
Which one do you have in mind? Im sure anyone who has direct experience will provide feedback.

The DJI car charger works well.

The car charger I got from Amazon works, but there isn't anything to hold the charging port in place when you put everything on the floorboard or seat. I carry a couple rubber bands.

TBH I was thinking of any generic ones on Amazon but maybe play safe and get the DJI one [emoji848]
When you consider the “charger” is really nothing more than a DC power supply providing the voltage is correct and well regulated and it can supply sufficient current there should be no appreciable difference between them.

I would be surprised if the ones you have an eye on aren’t discussed here.

Yes... bought a Tercel... works great, excellent controls and readout, plus does discharge or charge to 60% for maintenance, and fully charges 4 batteries in < 100 min. Flight duration and battery behavior in the drone unchanged in my testing. Hanatora has now taken over the product.

Reactions: WithTheBirds
I purchased the official DJI car charger and it connects to the battery hub and charges all my batteries just fine. However, the engine needs to be running.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charliesunique