DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Charging my first battery now!

Hankstone

Reactions
Just got my MA2... can't wait to get it up in the air. I've had a mini for a couple months, had maybe 5 or 6 flights with no issues. Great little drone but I wanted something that can take more wind.

Thinking of selling the mini (fly more) if anyone is interested....

Just got my MA2... can't wait to get it up in the air. I've had a mini for a couple months, had maybe 5 or 6 flights with no issues. Great little drone but I wanted something that can take more wind.

Thinking of selling the mini (fly more) if anyone is interested....

Did the same thing. Had the mini but wanted something heftier. I heard of people having problems activating it for some reason. Good luck!

Done the same sold the Mini . No issues activating, just show both aircraft on account.

Did the same thing. Had the mini but wanted something heftier. I heard of people having problems activating it for some reason. Good luck!
The activation issues was in a very early shipment of when the product was initially released, which has now been resolved for most part, it should no longer be an issue.

The activation issues was in a very early shipment of when the product was initially released, which has now been resolved for most part, it should no longer be an issue.

Okay thanks. I think I’m gonna still try to activate it before I do the software update if i can. I ordered it from Apple right after they got back in stock so I think I’ll get a pretty newly released drone but just in case:)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vanillasky