DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Charging port broke on controller

EMI326

Reactions
I've had various issues with my Mavic but this one takes the cake (and the electrons) I went to charge my controller as it was down to 64% and I am traveling tomorrow eve, planned on bringing it with me. I inserted the USB cable and apparently managed to bend the tiny "tongue" inside the controller that engages with the charging cable. Darn thing is useless now until I send it in to DJI, who will likely charge some absurd fee to repair a design flaw. anyone else dealt with this and care to share their tale?

Contact @Thunderdrones - he may be able to help more quickly and cheaply than DJI.

It's not a DJI design issue (other than choosing that connector style). That connector has a habit of breaking on all sorts of devices that use it - it's a conceptual design issue so you're against a pretty big class.

Well they sell part 37 now for 260 online. don't feel bad I paid to have a company called Very Drone modify my controller and they completely broke it and charge me so I'm disputing all that right now

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kueaue