Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Chasing Combines on a Windy Day

Hummingbird.UAV

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
Eight combines on a windy day harvest 295 acres. Flying the Mavic Air 2 to catch the action in sport mode just to make headway against the wind. Orbiting a moving object in sport mode was quite a challenge.

very nice!

Great job! It’s really hard getting smooth and controlled footage when it’s windy. Looks like it was super dusty, how’s your drone?

Reactions: MARK (LI)
Great job! It’s really hard getting smooth and controlled footage when it’s windy. Looks like it was super dusty, how’s your drone?
Thanks very much. Drone is fine, on this day I hand launched and caught the drone keeping it off the dusty field.

Reactions: MARK (LI)
@Hummingbird.UAV Since Tractors are a hobby of mine and I am a Moderator on a Tractor Site ( My Tractor Forum) ...I really liked this video....is it ok if I post the link for other tractor guys on that site?...I don't want to "just do it" without your permission....we do have a LOT of proud Canadians on the site who would enjoy it.....Mark

Reactions: Crash Pro
@Hummingbird.UAV Since Tractors are a hobby of mine and I am a Moderator on a Tractor Site ( My Tractor Forum) ...I really liked this video....is it ok if I post the link for other tractor guys on that site?...I don't want to "just do it" without your permission....we do have a LOT of proud Canadians on the site who would enjoy it.....Mark
Please share away Mark. I also have this video I made for my grandson who loves tractors too. Its subject is seeding the field that is in the harvest video.

Thank you...I have posted them and I will let you know the feedback...I have a new Red Tractor...can Colton guess what it is?...View attachment 135023
I would have to say no. He only knows full sized farm equipment. He is only 2.5 yrs old.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000