DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Chasing Fall - Mavic 3

Thanks for sharing I’ve read a lot of bad things about the new Mavic three it’s finally nice to see some positive input very nice footage

Great footage with a great drone that my budget cannot allow...
th
I'll just settle for my Air 2S and try to recreate something just as stunning! Great footage!

I like it!! The prairie scenes reminded me of "Dances with Wolves" where they were chasing the buffalo. Well Done!!

Reactions: Bransty
OH NO! ....I thought.....poor Seawolf 's new M3 has 'fallen' from the sky.
...But, of course....wrong again!
Cheers mate and I thoroughly enjoyed your flight....from Down Under where Autumn = Fall :)

Screen Shot 2021-11-23 at 11.39.21 am.png
Chasing Fall

Maybe it's my old eyes but to me, the water has a purple tint. Is that intentional?

Some quick video with the Mavic 3. 4K and 5.1K at the end. Flown with both controllers and I’d highly recommend the smart controller. Aerosense is absolutely wonderful. Great low light performance and you can’t beat that battery duration. Segment with the sun and fog was captured using the 7x camera, seemed ok. Enjoy.
Good one. Did You film 30 fps? Did You try 60 fps? As the close landscape seems a bit blurred?

OH NO! ....I thought.....poor Seawolf 's new M3 has 'fallen' from the sky.
...But, of course....wrong again!
Cheers mate and I thoroughly enjoyed your flight....from Down Under where Autumn = Fall :)

View attachment 138904
Chasing Fall
I thought pretty much the same thing and certainly had the image you posted in mind when I clicked.

Mike

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ldh02111