DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Check In from Vancouver (Kits) Canada

AngryGardener

Reactions
Hi from Beautiful British Columbia. Really enjoying drone flying so far. Working my way through the learning curve of all the settings and calibrations.

Man I love this design, it is the drone I have been waiting for - fantastic form factor. Worried about reliability though.

Gimbal failed 3rd day in the air, no crashes, general flights. After an hour waiting for DJI tech support (please stay on the line you are 14th in the queue) the tech asked if I had removed the Gimbal protection. Umm... yeah. "Well in that case it has failed and you will need to fill out the online return for repair forms." Argh.

Fortunately bought mine from the Apple Store and was able to take advantage of their 15 day exchange policy. Literally walked out of the store in under 10 minutes with a new in box replacement. So glad I did not purchase online this time around.

I resolve to some heavy hours on the replacement in the next 15 days for sure. But first I need to find additional safe and legal fly zones in/near Vancouver. I think we are very restricted in this part of the world.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum :)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78