DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Check out this MP2 distance test

I’ve seen that before but I went straight to the end just to see if he got it back. 29 minutes is a bit to long for me to watch someone else’s video.

He’s got guts to try that out, something I would never do though;)

Reactions: MKurr
I was at that park a few weeks ago flying around, but I’d never go that far out. I would’ve been sweating bullets getting the percentage down to single digits [emoji54]. I tried to reach Molikini across the water, but had to turn around when my controller told me to. Too much wind that day. According to his test, I should be able to get there and back on a calm wind day.

d22b99fea98da01c43304f9dd54ae3b5.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: ZooCougar
Hy Thomas,
really ''hot'' video and batterie;). The app you used, was it DJI Go4 ? How did you configure it, that you have the artificial horizon is at the bottom left of the display and the map is at the bottom right at the same time? I have either the Horizon at bottom left or the map, but never both.
Thanks for any support.

Hy Thomas,
really ''hot'' video and batterie;). The app you used, was it DJI Go4 ? How did you configure it, that you have the artificial horizon is at the bottom left of the display and the map is at the bottom right at the same time? I have either the Horizon at bottom left or the map, but never both.
Thanks for any support.
Not my video. You ask an excellent question. Hopefully other users will provide the answer.

Reactions: Mikethebee
Is Go App and looks like my iPad does with doing a screen record .
My map is always on the right and horizon on the left .

A very interesting video of pushing the Mavic to it's limit. You were lucky to get it back at 0 battery life. It must be nice to be in a spot (elevated) that allows you to fly your drone out further.

Last edited:

Fantastic, Have so much love for the videos that push the envelope and allow others to know what is safe and what it not. Well done.

Phantomrain.org
allowing you to fly in and out of the storm.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61