DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Check Propeller Message

Brevanskc

Reactions
Need some advice on an alert I am starting to see. Last week I put on some new MAS props and after the 3rd flight without any issues the drone aborted a take off and a message box instructed me to check the propellers. I checked each one and they seemed fine and I attempted a take off and had no issues. I became a little skiddish about the new props and put the original props back on. This morning after a couple flights without issue I got the message again after an aborted take off. So, it's not the MAS props and not the original props...what could be the issue and what can I do to troubleshoot? Is there a recalibration that you would recommend? There have been no crashes nor hard landings and I have not hit anything while flying or stored between flights.

Need some advice on an alert I am starting to see. Last week I put on some new MAS props and after the 3rd flight without any issues the drone aborted a take off and a message box instructed me to check the propellers. I checked each one and they seemed fine and I attempted a take off and had no issues. I became a little skiddish about the new props and put the original props back on. This morning after a couple flights without issue I got the message again after an aborted take off. So, it's not the MAS props and not the original props...what could be the issue and what can I do to troubleshoot? Is there a recalibration that you would recommend? There have been no crashes nor hard landings and I have not hit anything while flying or stored between flights.
any luck with this?

Well....yes and no. I saw the message only once soon after I replaced the MAS props with the originals. I have not seen the message since then and there have been no other aborted take offs only with the MAS props. Just not sure what the issue was but since I have not gotten the message in about 25 flights I think I will just continue with the stock props for now. I don't think there was enough evidence to blame the MAS props......still watch carefully when I take off.

Well....yes and no. I saw the message only once soon after I replaced the MAS props with the originals. I have not seen the message since then and there have been no other aborted take offs only with the MAS props. Just not sure what the issue was but since I have not gotten the message in about 25 flights I think I will just continue with the stock props for now. I don't think there was enough evidence to blame the MAS props......still watch carefully when I take off.
Thank you my friend I will also monitor and update as well .

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom