DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Checking In from DownUnder

Grecham

Reactions
New Mavic owner and quad pilot in Sydney.

Had the Mavic for a week or two now with a number of successful flights completed. I'm a bit concerned about the apparent lack of reliability of the Go 4 app with android but so far no problems.

Looking forward to interacting on the forum at some stage.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Greetings also from Sydney.

I have only had one issue on my last flight with the DJI GO4 app disconnection from the Mavic. Luckily I was able to fly the drone home blind.

GO4: Had exactly the same after latest firmware update(700). Had a disconnection - switched to Sport mode and flew home. Was way out in the countryside, MP about 400mt away from RC, definitely nothing within cooee that could have caused radio interference.

Welcome fellow Aussie
Also your better off just getting an Apple iPad mini 4 I haven't had any issues with it.
Happy flying
Welcome fellow Aussie
Also your better off just getting an Apple iPad mini 4 I haven't had any issues with it.
Happy flying

Nah! I'm allergic to anything with an Apple logo on it - I'll stick with Android :) but thanks for the welcome!

Howdy, Newcastle here.

Have had my mavic pro for about a week now.
I have a Samsung galaxy S8 and the app has crashed pretty much every time I have used it.
Luckily I have an iPad mini laying around in a drawer, I will install the app on it this weekend and hopefully not get any more crashes.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Nah! I'm allergic to anything with an Apple logo on it - I'll stick with Android :) but thanks for the welcome!

I used to have that 'allergy'.
It was a big pill to swallow, but fortunately "healed" [emoji519]

Interesting how us humans tick [emoji736]
Kinda nice human trait that we have inbuilt loyalty and don't change lightly.
Can't work out how I "got branded" originally, and like most others I seem to have inbuilt preferences for plenty of other things.
(Vehicle brands, sports team, camera brands, some politics, burgers, beer, airlines, choice of pets, bikes, etc)
It's just how we are - strange but true. And ok.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jigjjihhwohekjgh2857