DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Checking in From North Pole, Ak

MarknAlaska

Reactions
Wanted to say Hello and looking forward to fly my new Mavic mini. It’s been too cold here to fly and busy with work, looks as if the weather this weekend will not let me fly either.. It’s supposed to drop in the low -30s this weekend but it has given me a chance to set up my pelican case. Just need to go get another piece about 1/2”to raise everything for a tighter fit against the lid When it’s closed.

i may ask the wife if she could paint or get a sticker for a landing spot on top of it that way I will have a elevated had take off/landing spot.

Mark Buckles
North Pole, AK2D376F74-18DA-4CCA-BE49-E682BE41F255.jpeg2D376F74-18DA-4CCA-BE49-E682BE41F255.jpeg

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.
While waiting on the weather you might consider reading the full 60 page DJI manual for your new drone. Only available online. Lots of other useful stuff too... scroll down a bit on the linked page.

Welcome to the forum Mark! We cannot wait to see the photos and video coming out of there . . . watch the wind. She will blow away easily the higher you go. We are extremely excited for you. Welcome sir . . .

Welcome to the forum Mark! We cannot wait to see the photos and video coming out of there . . . watch the wind. She will blow away easily the higher you go. We are extremely excited for you. Welcome sir . . .

Here in the interior AK the winds most of the time very calm. ThumbswayupThumbswayupThumbswayupThumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigbrute