DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Checking in from Orem, Utah

lpollock

Reactions
I've had my Mavic for about a month now, I guess. I bought a $200 Hubsan (my first drone) about a year ago hoping to get some cool aerial videos, particularly from the tops of summits (~10-11k feet). To say the endeavor was a miserable failure would be an understatement. It took every bit of my meager piloting abilities just to keep it from flying away or running into something...not to mention it really couldn't fly at all at higher altitudes.

THIS drone, on the other hand. Just wow. Flying it is a breeze in comparison. So stable. The video is so smooth and high quality. People are constantly amazed at what I've produced so far and I still don't feel like I really even know what I'm doing. I've flown it at over 10k feet in fairly windy conditions, and it handles it all no problem.

I fly the thing almost every day...and I feel like I still haven't even tried half the things it can do. It's starting to become an obsession. :) Anyway, I found this fine community and decided I needed to become a part of it.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to DronePilots newest forum . :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hello from salt lake city.
How is your drone.
Would love to get in touch with you and learn a few skills.

Hello from salt lake city.
How is your drone.
Would love to get in touch with you and learn a few skills.

Hey. The drone is doing well...I've had it for a couple months now...and minus a few close calls (mostly pilot error) it has flown perfectly. How has your experience been so far?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Black Wolf