DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Checking in from The Surrey Hills

Hey hey just a friendly hi from me a total noob with drones (not with photography) but learning quickly.
Howdy from Wyoming tackleberry83, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent people here.

Reactions: tackleberry83
Hi! Was about to write a post myself and spotted yours.

I am also from Surrey, got my drone last week and I'm loving it.
Howdy from Wyoming adrstuart, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent people here.

Reactions: adrstuart
Hi! Was about to write a post myself and spotted yours.

I am also from Surrey, got my drone last week and I'm loving it.

Awesome really looking forward to getting out more with the drone but the UK summer has other ideas. Where in Surrey are you from?

Welcome both of ya's to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .:)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup
*MAVIC MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/20170418/Mavic+Pro+User+Manual_V1.6.pdf

Thank you and that is exactly what I was going to use the forum for. To purge you all of your knowledge and experience to help me get better footage.

Reactions: LuvMyTJ
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Alot of these places around Surrey (Leith Hill, box hill etc) I think are national trust areas. I've been asked not to fly there before, so yea...keep that in mind before you fly where you shouldn't be flying. You never know when the national trust will come out and put a dampener on things.

Alot of these places around Surrey (Leith Hill, box hill etc) I think are national trust areas. I've been asked not to fly there before, so yea...keep that in mind before you fly where you shouldn't be flying. You never know when the national trust will come out and put a dampener on things.

Thanks for the heads up.

Yeah thank you just seen on the NT website on their drone section that they do not allow it, which is a shame, an interactive pano from above the tower would look awesome.

Flying drones at our places

New Mavic owner in Godalming here. Very excited about the Mavic - used to fly P3S.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tariqstudio