DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Checking in to say hello

Nimravus

Reactions
Hello,

Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello. I got a Mavic 2 Zoom last year and just picked up the Mavi Mini Costco bundle last week. I took the Part 107 exam and passed earlier this month and received the temporary certificate on 9/10. As of today, they are processing temporary certificates for 8/27 so I should have the card soon. I just fly recreationally for fun and to get some epic photos for an EMS school I work for. I'm in Southern CA with all these crazy fires and it's been tough flying because I have to watch out for all the low flying water helicopters and planes. Some days I can't fly because there is so much activity in the area with fire fighting.

Hope all is well with everyone and drone safe!

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland Nimravus.

Congratulations on the passing of the Part 107. ?

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Hi from central Florida!
congrats on passing your 107 ! I’ve been debating about getting mine too !
I fly the M2P and love it .. there’s not to many places to fly here except out in the boonies where there’s nothing but scrub pines and small lakes ! You’ll enjoy this forum I’m sure !
stay safe, be safe!

Welcome to the forum. You will find all sorts of support and helpful advice. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242