DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Cherwell Valley Viaducts - Late Autumn (4K)

scdronemedia

Reactions
Site
www.sc-drone-media.co.uk
A beautiful frosty still morning after the rains. Still lots of autumn colours left in the trees. With the two railway lines, a canal and a winding river, the Cherwell Valley has a lot to offer at all times of the year. The river had burst it’s banks flooding much of the floor of the valley. I had a very relaxing morning getting this footage and I hope you feel relaxed watching it.

I would also value your thoughts on the new opening I created.

Hi Steve,
wow that was really a long range flight! You won´t believe it, but I watched it non-stop ? Ok, it´s a "little bit" too long, but I enjoyed it anyway! at 6.52 I had goosebumps, the tree was very close! ? How did you mangage to prevent to crash into trees? You didn´t see the drone during most of the flight and you flow rather at a low level!
BTW, I like the landscape and the viaducs ??
cheers Paul

• Love
Reactions: scdronemedia
Unbelievable! Almost everything in two long shots! And good ones too, although there were a few not so smooth moments. It is great. It requires time and patience from the viewer, but the feeling, the atmosphere is worth it. I need to try something in that direction.

A beautiful frosty still morning after the rains. Still lots of autumn colours left in the trees. With the two railway lines, a canal and a winding river, the Cherwell Valley has a lot to offer at all times of the year. The river had burst it’s banks flooding much of the floor of the valley. I had a very relaxing morning getting this footage and I hope you feel relaxed watching it.

I enjoyed the film but it was much too long. I would have concentrated more on the viaducts immediately. The opening was quite high tech-y looking, nut I would have put it at the end as an end credit. Just use the title at the beginning.

You won´t believe it, but I watched it non-stop
Hi Paul, thank you for your thoughts on this. I appreciate the full watch and I am pleased you enjoyed it. I must admit that when I put the footage on the laptop to edit, I was a little surprised at how close the trees looked, but I think (hope?) it was an illusion due to using the HQ setting on the sensor, rather than the wider angle. You are probably correct that it was too long, but I wanted to use the footage without speeding it all up so that it didn't look like a 'Benny Hill' sketch.
Thank you again for your feedback and I hope you have a good holiday. Take care. Steve

Hi Paul, thank you for your thoughts on this. I appreciate the full watch and I am pleased you enjoyed it. I must admit that when I put the footage on the laptop to edit, I was a little surprised at how close the trees looked, but I think (hope?) it was an illusion due to using the HQ setting on the sensor, rather than the wider angle. You are probably correct that it was too long, but I wanted to use the footage without speeding it all up so that it didn't look like a 'Benny Hill' sketch.
Thank you again for your feedback and I hope you have a good holiday. Take care. Steve
Hi Steve,
you´r welcome ? Thank you for the interesting additional infos about the shot! I think that it is ok to not speed up the video because it looks starnge when a sheep runs at 60miles p hour and a train at 500miles ? Anyway, you where very curageous to fly so close to the greenery!
the best wishes for the year 2021 and merry christmas, stay safe and sound!??
cheers Paul

• Love
Reactions: scdronemedia
I enjoyed the film but it was much too long
Hi Dale, thank you for your comments. I'm pleased you enjoyed and I suppose that people can always skip through it if they feel that way. I tend to find that even if you make it 4-5 minutes, people tend to skip through.
Take care and have a great holiday period. Steve

Wow! I am really impressed with your ability to fly the aircraft. Loved the shots and the movements. Thanks for sharing.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure