DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Chicago Flight

This is the 2nd video I shot in Chicago on a gorgeous sunny morning. This one is a bit longer (possibly too long), so lean back, turn the lights down, light some incense and enjoy.

And here's a link to the thread of the other Chicago video, the John Hancock building.
Sorry man. Way to slow and boring. You need to be more creative using quickshots, camera movements and angles. More editing creativity. It's a video so get some movement in it. Also, never cut the top of a building off in the frame.(camera angle) I watch other videos and learn from their techniques.

It's an interesting flight. Sure it could be shorter, flight could have be a bit faster and still had a cinematic effect. I chuckled when I saw the building @ ~ 7:10. It looks like it has a roller coaster track around the top. I know it's part of the window washer system, but it made me think. Thanks for the look around Chicago.

It's an interesting flight. Sure it could be shorter, flight could have be a bit faster and still had a cinematic effect. I chuckled when I saw the building @ ~ 7:10. It looks like it has a roller coaster track around the top. I know it's part of the window washer system, but it made me think. Thanks for the look around Chicago.
Here are some ideas to use.
Use Quickshot helix or boomerang on hancock. Rocket quick shot from base of hancock. Fly past buildings using right stick, gently move left stick in opposite direction. Edit out chunks of video that move in a straight line to speed things up but also give a cool stutter effect

Last edited:
Quickshot helix or boomerang on hancock. Rocket quick shot from base of hancock. Fly past buildings using right stick, gently move left stick in opposite direction

I haven't been to the Windy City since the 1990's. I hardly recognize the skyline any more. Thanks for the overview.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu