DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Chimney Rock, one Gnarly Desert Summit!

Your videos are always spellbinding! I find myself holding my breath a lot. Another great one!!!

Thank you guys, this was a cool trip. Really the key to climbing well just like flying the drone well it’s that calm immersed feeling I bet you guys have when you’re having that special flight. . . Flow state focus. . .
I did chimney starting at around 1pm and the very same evening I did a cool mostly hike up Robber’s Roost Mesa. Bunch Cassidy‘s desert hideout. It was magical, I did not think I‘d make it with light but went anyway. Often those trips that are somehow in doubt end up being the my most special And I reminded myself of that. Rain to rainbows. . . This one was simple darkness that turned out to be great lighting for the drone Adventure. There was little danger, by my standards anyway, just easy climbing up to an amazing vantage point. I’m excited for you guys to share the experience. I picked just the right music to go with it too, to creat a dreamy feeling, just finishing up the edit.
Almost died Of thirst the next day making wrong turns in a distant back country maze of deep narrow canyons. I was truly scared but calm focus got me home. . .
Cheers brothers!

A rather small climb but pretty big on adventure!
Hi Karl,
I have followed with great interest your new climb and had goose bumps from time to time. ? Thanks for showing, it was very interesting to watch you climb I also like your comments very much! Keep it up, am already looking forward to your next adventure! ? Take care of yourself
cheers Paul

Thanks Paul! I feel the same way about your offerings. What have you been working on lately buddy? Some cool, I have no doubt! ;-)

Thanks Paul! I feel the same way about your offerings. What have you been working on lately buddy? Some cool, I have no doubt! ;-)
you´r welcome Karl, thanks! Well I am right now editing a lot of stuff from a forum-mate. Norway, Suez, and at the moment the Panama Canal...for free of course ? For the moment I do not have an own project ?
cheers Paul

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rapidppoint