DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Choosing a forum?

sabe 112

Reactions
I am relatively new to my drone experience. I have a Mavic 2 Pro. and so far I've used it primarily in my backyard. What I am looking for is assistance in simple terms. Anyway, I downloaded the latest upgrade on my control, drone and batteries, at least I think I did. But now I can't connect to the drone and I get a message on the controller that says, GPS mode and Check the app. I usually use Youtube to get information but in this case, I think I need someone to take my hand and lead me through this. Is there a forum primarily for newbys?

Don't know enough to take you by the hand (besides, there's this virus thing). But, be sure you have WiFi, and that you enable WiFi and register your Smart Controller with your WiFi password. You'll also need the DJI GO4 app on your computer. For programming the SC, you will need to plug it into the computer using the GO4 app. For other things, you'll need to have both the drone and the smart controller turned on*. And for aligning camer sensors etc, you'll need to have the drone turned on and connected to the computer via USB cable with the drone turned on.

Reactions: SpitFire
I am relatively new to my drone experience. I have a Mavic 2 Pro. and so far I've used it primarily in my backyard. What I am looking for is assistance in simple terms. Anyway, I downloaded the latest upgrade on my control, drone and batteries, at least I think I did. But now I can't connect to the drone and I get a message on the controller that says, GPS mode and Check the app. I usually use Youtube to get information but in this case, I think I need someone to take my hand and lead me through this. Is there a forum primarily for newbys?

And whatever else you do, be extremely skeptical of YouTube content on these subjects - it's an impossible mixture of good advice and complete misinformation.

Welcome from Chicago the Windy City. You can get real good advice here, don't put to much stock in u-tube guys. Some good, some bad. If you follow wrong advise, you could lose your drone.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ