DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Choppy image on 8 inch Tab A

Fairly new to the drone world. I have a Ruko U11 and F11Pro. Getting an Air 2s tomorrow. Off subject here but I caught the discussion. I tried using a Samsung Tab A SM-T380 with the F11 and have really bad video lag. My S10 phone works fine. Just wanting a bigger screen (Age...hehehhe). Was hoping to use it with the Air. Couple posts back someone mentioned "Smooth" mode. Is that a setting in the Air Android software or on the tablet itself? Tried Googling but didnt find much. Thanks in advance,
Steve

Fairly new to the drone world. I have a Ruko U11 and F11Pro. Getting an Air 2s tomorrow. Off subject here but I caught the discussion. I tried using a Samsung Tab A SM-T380 with the F11 and have really bad î lag. My S10 phone works fine. Just wanting a bigger screen (Age...hehehhe). Was hoping to use it with the Air. Couple posts back someone mentioned "Smooth" mode. Is that a setting in the Air Android software or on the tablet itself? Tried Googling but didnt find much. Thanks in advance,
Steve
The 'Smooth' setting is within the DJI app itself, under Settings > Transmission > Definition > HD or Smooth.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Britt