DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Christmas time

Filmarik

Reactions
I would like to use this opportunity to thank to all member of this forum who kindly and generously provided help, advice and guidance to others throughout the year 2022. As for myself I have this year transitioned from Inspire2 to Mavic3 and this forum has been source of some invaluable information which helped me to navigate through the transition.
Wishing you all the very best for the upcoming festive season, good health and happy and safe flying in 2023.

Attachments

• Merry Christmas_07 copy.jpg
    Merry Christmas_07 copy.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 24
How cool, a "Snow White" beach... Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you. May Santa bring you lots of Yummy Good Treats!

Kanga.png

Reactions: AlanL and Filmarik
I would like to use this opportunity to thank to all member of this forum who kindly and generously provided help, advice and guidance to others throughout the year 2022. As for myself I have this year transitioned from Inspire2 to Mavic3 and this forum has been source of some invaluable information which helped me to navigate through the transition.
Wishing you all the very best for the upcoming festive season, good health and happy and safe flying in 2023.
Couldn't agree more. There is an unparalleled depth of knowledge in this forum. I'm wondering if DJI have someone watching all these posts. I certainly hope so.
Happy Holidays

Reactions: LoudThunder
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet