DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cinematic Mode

bcoles

Reactions
Wanted to try out Cinematic mode today and could not find it. I thought it was in the Intelligent Flights but it is not showing there. The last one showing is Tapfly. I using versions 4.3.9 and 1.00.0200. I did check the manual and it basically said tap it to select. Would appreciate some help in finding the C.M. Thanks.

Connect your Mavic 2 Pro and then go into DJIGO4 and look under
Controller Settings then Advanced Settings then Cinematic Mode heading . Is there that field listed?

Connect your Mavic 2 Pro and then go into DJIGO4 and look under
Controller Settings then Advanced Settings then Cinematic Mode heading . Is there that field listed?
Connected Mavic2, controller and App, went to Controller Settings, Advanced Settings-the 3 dots- there is no Cinematic Mode listed there.

I have DJI go 4 version 4.3.8 and cinematic mode is just after the Tapfly, but you have to swipe left on the screen. I am new to using it, but it seems the same as Tripod setting that is on the actually controller. It just slows down everything.

Reactions: ff22
I have DJI go 4 version 4.3.8 and cinematic mode is just after the Tapfly, but you have to swipe left on the screen. I am new to using it, but it seems the same as Tripod setting that is on the actually controller. It just slows down everything.
Yes, I also have the second page but Cimematic Mode is not there either. Perhaps, I'll try downloading the app again. Thanks.

Wanted to try out Cinematic mode today and could not find it. I thought it was in the Intelligent Flights but it is not showing there. The last one showing is Tapfly. I using versions 4.3.9 and 1.00.0200. I did check the manual and it basically said tap it to select. Would appreciate some help in finding the C.M. Thanks.
Good news, I downloaded the App again and the Cinematic Mode showed up on the second page of Intelligent Flights. Thanks all for helping.

Reactions: ff22
Good news, I downloaded the App again and the Cinematic Mode showed up on the second page of Intelligent Flights. Thanks all for helping.
Yesterday, I went out to practice Cinematic Mode and Pano 360. Previously the C.M. showed up in the Intelligent Flight Modes (second page). Yesterday it was NOT there. In the Advance Setting it is greyed out. I downloaded the app again and the same issue. C.M. does not show up in the Intelligent Flight Modes. I need help in trying to figure out how to access C.M. Thanks

Yesterday, I went out to practice Cinematic Mode and Pano 360. Previously the C.M. showed up in the Intelligent Flight Modes (second page). Yesterday it was NOT there. In the Advance Setting it is greyed out. I downloaded the app again and the same issue. C.M. does not show up in the Intelligent Flight Modes. I need help in trying to figure out how to access C.M. Thanks
I finally figured it out. I would go into the I.F. Modes slide the middle screen to the next page and a bunch of gimbal settings, brightness etc. would show up but not the C.M. A few minutes ago I slid the screen to the next page but JUST happen to slide it along the bottom part of screen instead of the middle of the screen where I usually touched. To my delight the Cinematic Mode was there! Always learning.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obanat