DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Cinematic video from recent road trip to QLD

Loved this video. Beautiful scenes, smoothly shot, well edited with music that enhanced the views. Thanks for posting.

Very nice video!

Reactions: sarahb
excellent! looked like a pretty ordinary day on the goldie though...
Thanks.
The morning mist on the goldie was actually pretty spectacular🙂. It all cleared by 7am and it turned out to be a delightful sunny day. The second last clip(24mm) from the same location in the video is my least favourite and I might remove it. Leaving the misty 166mm telephoto one there for a bit longer and maybe applying a fusion blur filter from half way making the image gradually disolve into a complete blur before the closing title pops up, or something like that...

Reactions: TheRock and cewant
Works fine on a Linux Ubuntu 22.04 PC here is Brisbane! Great photography and we are so blessed to live here in Queensland where nobody cares less about being flown over by a UAV (Drone)!
True. For a record though I did not fly over anyone. But everyone was pretty relaxed about me flying my drone and I have not encounreted any Karens anywhere..🙂 QLD rocks!

Reactions: cewant and TheRock
Thanks.
The morning mist on the goldie was actually pretty spectacular🙂. It all cleared by 7am and it turned out to be a delightful sunny day. The second last clip(24mm) from the same location in the video is my least favourite and I might remove it. Leaving the misty 166mm telephoto one there for a bit longer and maybe applying a fusion blur filter from half way making the image gradually disolve into a complete blur before the closing title pops up, or something like that...
I have slightly changed the video moving a couple of clips around and left out the second last clip I was not all that happy with 🙂..

Thanks mate.
I used split ND filters from Freewell, nothing else. Graded and edited in DaVinci Resolve. The only shot without any filter was the last one in the video, the "goldie" scrapers with 7x telephoto.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard