DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Cinematic West of Ireland

Drone Views Media

Reactions
Hi there guys,

Despite the worst Irish Summer in my lifetime, I'm back again with another cinematic video. This short video features some views of Ballina, Enniscrone and Carrick-On-Shannon. Weather permitting, later this week I'll be exploring more of the Wild Atlantic Way. I hope you enjoy!

Hi there guys,

Despite the worst Irish Summer in my lifetime, I'm back again with another cinematic video. This short video features some views of Ballina, Enniscrone and Carrick-On-Shannon. Weather permitting, later this week I'll be exploring more of the Wild Atlantic Way. I hope you enjoy!

Excellent Alan

Paul.

Reactions: Drone Views Media
Hi there guys,

Awesome video, Alan!

Beautiful video! I'm amazed Biden visited there and didn't burst into flames!

Hi there guys,

Fantastic footage, smooth flying, rich colours, and great editing. My only small critique would be to leave the text on for a little longer in each scene. I found I was racing to read them on a couple before they disappeared. Otherwise excellent! 👍🏻

Fantastic footage, smooth flying, rich colours, and great editing. My only small critique would be to leave the text on for a little longer in each scene. I found I was racing to read them on a couple before they disappeared. Otherwise excellent! 👍🏻
Thank you, that's something I only noticed when it was published. Next time I'll use my main PC when editing 👍

Hi there guys,

I loved this. I've visited Ballina many times to fish. Brings back great memories.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne