DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cinesmooth Mode Speed Change? Mini 2 and MA2

Reactions
Does the Cinesmooth Mode on the Mini 2 have a faster top speed than the MA2? I just about crashed into a rock today while doing some shooting at a local hiking spot because it seems to move much faster forward than my MA2 does. Also seems to drift a bit more before stopping than the MA2 does.

Note: I tested my MA2 in my room just now (which isn't very big so kind of hard to tell (I'll have to retest outside in the morning to be sure)), and it seemed to also move faster forward than I remember it doing. Did the last firmware update do something to the Mavic line Cinesmooth mode? It used to seem like the drone was CRAWWWWWWLLLLIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGG in Cinesmooth with thumb pressed all the way forwar, and now it seems like it's at a comfortable jog. I've flown my MA2 into some pretty tight spaces that, with the speed my Mini 2 displayed today, I would never be able to do with my Mini 2 just because of how quickly it moves (or maybe just more sensitivity to the joysticks) and how slowly it responds in Cinesmooth. Also makes for pretty difficult smooth video capture... :(

Better question than IF it changed, can I change that setting myself?

Thank for any help/advice!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143