DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Cleary Summit 360 with Mav3Pro. See anything unusual?

akdrone

Premium Pilot
Reactions
This was not from the camera but rather by stitching from PT Gui...so something new was done after that workflow...wanna guess?

You added the sun flare?
Hah...no...actually when you put the original jpgs from a Mav3 Pro into PTGui or any such app you end up with a black area above. Or at least I do and don't know how to compensate for that. DJI fakes a sky above it and that's what I did in Photoshop's new AI generator.

I use ptgui almost daily. I used to get that black area as well. But come to think of it as I read your post, I don’t any longer. It must be because I now crop the top of the pano to remove the black and then hit create pano.

I find the auto 360 pans as well as manual pans to be so sharp that I can crop and generate a number of unique images from a single pano.

And right after creating panorama, I create a tiny planet…ptgui is so darn fast.

That's really cool. 🥶, NO really!
Is it the front end of a car or something on the road at the stitch line connected back to back? Or something like that.

I couldn’t find the stitch line, but there are several cars in a parking lot almost directly down and another large truck on a winding road

I couldn’t find the stitch line, but there are several cars in a parking lot almost directly down and another large truck on a winding road
The infilled area looks pretty good, but there is a little pinching at the zenith and a thin black line. It's a wonderful pano.

We certainly do live in two very different landscapes. Has that one road been plowed?

Screenshot 2023-11-05 232122.jpg

Pay no attention to me, I don't know what I'm talking about.
That's a heck of a nice panorama, I like it!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fastdove