DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 3 Clevland ohio 11 degrees lake front :

Phantomrain.org

Approved Vendor
Reactions
It was way to cold at 11 degrees lake front to mess with the drone but this kind of crazy weather always offer something interesting if you can negotiate it well.
It was windy , freezing , and the perfect job for the Rescue Jacket to take over .

CleanShot 2023-11-28 at 15.40.38@2x.jpg

Got this really nice and clean shot of the Cleveland Skyline , just love the 48 mxp photos and this is cropped just a bit.

No zoom :

11 degree lake front no zoom_.jpg

3 x Zoom can Crop

11 degrees lake front.jpg

Last edited:
Brrr....I remember that cold, all too well. Used to work at the Lake House apartments, and the wind chill coming off the lake was beyond freezing...ha. Good capture of the classic "bleak" look of Cleveland in winter. Interesting contraption you have attached to the mini. Is that a mini4? You fly it with that thing on? Any problems doing that?

Brrr....I remember that cold, all too well. Used to work at the Lake House apartments, and the wind chill coming off the lake was beyond freezing...ha. Good capture of the classic "bleak" look of Cleveland in winter. Interesting contraption you have attached to the mini. Is that a mini4? You fly it with that thing on? Any problems doing that?
That is the Air 3 with the Rescue Jacket , gives me a more visible Target in the sky and allows me to land on the water but in this case I use it to land on the snow. That Air 3 is little smaller than the Mavic 3 and bigger than the Mini 4 Pro.

I find myself using the Rescue Jacket as Utility Tool a lot as it just makes things a lot easier , hand catching is a breeze.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain, Land on the Water/Snow

Reactions: Topo
Nice panos

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas