DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Clifton suspension bridge in Bristol, England

FlyingDutchman90

Reactions
Hi everyone,
Wanted to share some footage shot at the Clifton suspension bridge in Bristol, England. This 150 year old bridge spans the Avon Gorge in the Avon River and links the Clifton suburb in Bristol to Leigh Woods in North Somerset. At a height of 101 metres above the water, the bridge offers a pretty spectacular view on both the Avon Gorge and the city of Bristol.

You've gone and shot the definitive film of the Bridge. Fabulous and riveting. Well done to make it such an involving experience-I watched in full-screen on my 27" Mac and it pops. May I ask where you flew from? I was up on the greensward by the Rotunda Cafe the other day and as you can imagine it was rather well populated so I had to be a bit wary. Suspect you shot this in Dec (even Nov) as the trees still had some leaves and also that it was early afternoon. The sun was on the way down! It's so spectacular-we are very lucky to have it.

Hi everyone,
Wanted to share some footage shot at the Clifton suspension bridge in Bristol, England. This 150 year old bridge spans the Avon Gorge in the Avon River and links the Clifton suburb in Bristol to Leigh Woods in North Somerset. At a height of 101 metres above the water, the bridge offers a pretty spectacular view on both the Avon Gorge and the city of Bristol.
Great footage! 👍

Reactions: FlyingDutchman90
Hi everyone,
Way Nice

Awesome, thanks for sharing!

Thank you all for the kind words!

You've gone and shot the definitive film of the Bridge. Fabulous and riveting. Well done to make it such an involving experience-I watched in full-screen on my 27" Mac and it pops. May I ask where you flew from? I was up on the greensward by the Rotunda Cafe the other day and as you can imagine it was rather well populated so I had to be a bit wary. Suspect you shot this in Dec (even Nov) as the trees still had some leaves and also that it was early afternoon. The sun was on the way down! It's so spectacular-we are very lucky to have it.
Thank you very much! And I took off from the footpath near the Clifton Observatory. Even though it was a beautiful day, it was quiet enough to take off without any problems. It was indeed November. That one November weekend that it was actually really sunny, so I was lucky to be in Bristol that very weekend.

Reactions: twickers14
Thank you very much! And I took off from the footpath near the Clifton Observatory. Even though it was a beautiful day, it was quiet enough to take off without any problems. It was indeed November. That one November weekend that it was actually really sunny, so I was lucky to be in Bristol that very weekend.
Somewhere along here?
E1BC2DE2-8519-4CD0-8F86-FE88C624BE22.jpeg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent