DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Clouds To Summer Rain

Yes, the invisible veil of the minds frail vision of nothingness - zero.
Where the heck did you post the picture ? :rolleyes: im looking and dont see it.,lol

Lol link is in "this"... I hyperlinked it but it seems to not embed that way so I changed it.

first good rain in weeks! :)

This is just the stuff I like to shoot... so Zen...

Edit for visibility:

Wonderful footage. There is nothing more relaxing than the sound of a gentle summer rain. I think, without asking, that the clouds. were done with a standard timelapse using a regular camera, rather a drone. The rain shower probably done with a video camera such as the Go Pro or Osmo Action. Very calming music rack made not all come together nicely. Very nice film. ?????? (clapping hands)

Wonderful footage. There is nothing more relaxing than the sound of a gentle summer rain. I think, without asking, that the clouds. were done with a standard timelapse using a regular camera, rather a drone. The rain shower probably done with a video camera such as the Go Pro or Osmo Action. Very calming music rack made not all come together nicely. Very nice film. ?????? (clapping hands)

:) Clouds is a air 2 hyperlapse but 1080p and I shot the rain with a pocket osmo.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Surprise