DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Codes

AirScooter

Reactions
Forgive me .... I am totally new to this and feel really stupid.

Can I see the codes my new/used MP is throwing without a controller?
I am assuming I can light off Assistant 2, Connect the laptop to the drone, Activate the MP and see some codes. Is that correct?
Also, does Assistant 2 require a Windows based computer? I have access to both a Windows base running 10 and a Chromebook. I prefer the Chromebook when I don't really need a big math processor but I can use Windows if I have too.
Thanking you in advance and I'll catch up eventually.
AirScooter

PS: I sure could use a mentor in the Winston-Salem, NC environs. Anybody know of anyone?
AS

I'm not sure what you mean by 'codes'???? Do you mean the data that is being transmitted by the Mavic to be received by the controller?
If so - I doubt you'll get much of anything without a paired controller for it to talk to ...

No, I'm writing about error codes. Might be a matter of terms I've yet to become familiar with.
Can I see the error codes being produced by the MP with only a connection through Assistant 2 and not involving the controller as I don't have one at the moment.
Thanks
AS

The only thing that I could suggest then, is to install DJI Go4 on your mobile phone/pad, and then switch the Mavic Pro to WiFi mode. You can then use the encryption key on the label in the battery compartment to connect to the Mavic using WiFi. It is possible to fly the Mavic this way, and you will see error reports and logs via Go4.

The only thing that I could suggest then, is to install DJI Go4 on your mobile phone/pad, and then switch the Mavic Pro to WiFi mode. You can then use the encryption key on the label in the battery compartment to connect to the Mavic using WiFi. It is possible to fly the Mavic this way, and you will see error reports and logs via Go4.

Thank you Foxhall. That is a very comprehensive answer and I really appreciate it.
AS

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
llMUTTZZll