DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 3 Coldbackie Beach, Sutherland, NC500

AlbionDrones

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
Some of the best beaches and views in the world can be found in the far north of Scotland, along and near the Scottish North Coast 500 (NC500).

Coldbackie is a small beach, at the mouth of the Kyle of Tongue, sheltered behind the Ravvit Isles, and is found just before you arrive in Tongue from Bettyhill and Borgie. The beach has stunning white sands, edges with craggy rocks and is bathed in crystal clear turquoise waters, what is not to love!

Take a moment to stop if you can, the viewpoint layby is worth a few minutes - just to soak up the views - whatever the weather!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Another great video! Beautiful place. Loved the color of the water

Lovely video...especially liked the reveal when you banked left over the hill at the end of the beach.
Thanks, thats the Kyle of Tongue, with Ben Hope in the distance If I had been a bit further out you wold also have seen Ben Loyal, an extinct volcano - I have another video with some footage of Ben Loyal to do from that trip yet...

Wow! Very nice work in a very beautiful place I did not know existed. And unspoiled. Extremely nice. Thanks for sharing.
YVW, thanks for watching and commenting...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
talpiot