DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Coloured Blind.

Plainview

Reactions
Ok, so there must be other coloured blind guys out there, right? What editing software do you use? Do you get someone with normal color vision to help you?
Thanks

sorry to hear you are colour blind (NOT COLOURED BLIND) even if you were able to find someone to help you with post editing of your pics and videos, it would not make any difference to how you perceived them and it would not matter anyway, if you are going to put images out for others to see then if you just posted what the camera had captured then others would not know you were colour blind.
i hope that you continue to enjoy your life and continue to use your drone yours OMM

sorry to hear you are colour blind (NOT COLOURED BLIND) even if you were able to find someone to help you with post editing of your pics and videos, it would not make any difference to how you perceived them and it would not matter anyway, if you are going to put images out for others to see then if you just posted what the camera had captured then others would not know you were colour blind.
i hope that you continue to enjoy your life and continue to use your drone yours OMM

I wonder how they managed it before colour pictures, when everything was black/white?

Have you seen the adds for the glasses that lets you see color?

Ok, so there must be other coloured blind guys out there, right? What editing software do you use? Do you get someone with normal color vision to help you?
Thanks

i'm color blind, i personally dont mess around with the colors to much i try to make it look pretty much like how i see it. Maybe crisper, meaning only messing with certain colors i see correctly. other than that, it is what it is.

Yup. Same red-green. Tried them and did make a difference. Nice sunglasses though. $4-500.00. Sent them back and they refunded no questions asked.

Yup. Same red-green. Tried them and did make a difference. Nice sunglasses though. $4-500.00. Sent them back and they refunded no questions asked.
WOW! Figured they were pricy, but day-um!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet