DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Columbia River Gorge - OR/WA

Fantastic!

Just curious, how much time (hours, days, etc.) did you spend filming? And did you have your locations scouted ahead of time with story boards for your shots including time of day?

Fantastic!

Just curious, how much time (hours, days, etc.) did you spend filming? And did you have your locations scouted ahead of time with story boards for your shots including time of day?
Thank you!
That was all filmed over a year, just when I had time, since some of those areas were a little far to drive, and with the Oregon weather being what it is, I couldnt always go out and get footage I wanted. I did have all the locations scouted out, so I knew what I wanted to shoot. Generally each shot took about 1 hour of shooting, and depending on the shots, I aimed for sunset usually.

Very nice, great job! Considering how the Gorge is either windy or raining that is quite an effort. Where is the Stone Henge looking building? If you don't already know of this place check out Oneonta Gorge, just East of Multnomah Falls. One of my favorite places in the world...

Reactions: zero2018
I enjoyed your filming and the music I loved.

Thank you!
Very nice, great job! Considering how the Gorge is either windy or raining that is quite an effort. Where is the Stone Henge looking building? If you don't already know of this place check out Oneonta Gorge, just East of Multnomah Falls. One of my favorite places in the world...
Thank you!

I actually had plans to go shoot footage at Oneonta Gorge but when the fires happened everything was closed :(
The StoneHenge is located in Maryhill, WA, about 20-30 minutes from The Dalles, OR!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hcastro