DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Coming out of a Rain Wall : Captured this beauty.

With what you've been posting lately, I understand how you came around to developing your business, @Phantomrain.org.

I haven't been a customer so far because there just aren't the sort of opportunities here on the west coast for spectacular storm footage.

Until last January. When we had the 100 year storm. Massive destruction. Rated a Presidential visit right there to my beach @ Seacliff State Park.

When I eventually get a Mavic 3 Pro I'm getting a wetsuit... Don't want to be caught again like that when a once in a lifetime opportunity happens.

• Love
Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Absolutely sweet! That belongs in a gallery!

• Love
Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Yes i do think it looks even better with your changes, I notice that all my Pictures on my Monitor looks slightly lighter than the ones I post on the Forum, thus it looks darker here than on my screen, Either way your changes look really good. .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water

Yes i do think it looks even better with your changes, I notice that all my Pictures on my Monitor looks slightly lighter than the ones I post on the Forum, thus it looks darker here than on my screen, Either way your changes look really good. .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water
Sorry, no sale. I like your original much better. The altered photo lost realism.

Sorry, no sale. I like your original much better. The altered photo lost realism.
Yeah, I do agree on that, there is some loss on what it really looked like , however many people seem to like a more lightened photos. I keep all my Pictures an Video Darker as they are in Real Life.. Thanks.

Yeah, I do agree on that, there is some loss on what it really looked like , however many people seem to like a more lightened photos. I keep all my Pictures an Video Darker as they are in Real Life.. Thanks.
The original also shows the more ominous aspects of that front. Much greater emotional impact.

It was not an overly cooked version of the original. Just lightened foreground. Maybe some would like it somewhere in-between this and the original. Thats the beauty of photography. The image portrays the photographers vision of what he was shooting, and if he is good at post, they become awesome art. Back in the film days, it was done in the darkroom with dodging and burning. Adam Ansel had the technique down pat.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UR7CR