DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Common Mavic problems that require a solution

DimiGoulas21

Reactions
Hello everyone,

Has anyone experienced any major issue while taking off/flying/landing their drone? What is the actual cause that can wear off a Mavic masterpiece?

Thank you

1kl9Z0e.png

Hello everyone,

Has anyone experienced any major issue while taking off/flying/landing their drone? What is the actual cause that can wear off a Mavic masterpiece?

Thank you
Gonna need a bit more info...

Reactions: jorn
Sorry for not being clear guys. I mean wind, temperature, pressure, negative altitude, high interference. I think that it would be brilliant to have a thread where people could share their problems and discuss.

Thank you

Sorry for not being clear guys. I mean wind, temperature, pressure, negative altitude, high interference. I think that it would be brilliant to have a thread where people could share their problems and discuss.

Thank you
Most threads start out staying "on topic", but after X amount of replies they kinda veer off in another direction.

You are not being judged.
Welcome to the forum, you have come to a wealth of info and support.
I would first encourage you to download the latest FULL manual.
Also you can search any previously discussed topic, there are hundreds, you can enter as little as one word i.e. GPS. or RTH
You just tap on the spyglass then enter your word and rtn.

Hello everyone,

Thank you
That all depends on alot of different factors! regarding wind speed, temperature, etc that depends on environmental changes, location etc.
Most Mavic problems are due to pilot error.
You can pretty much rest assured the Mavic is a solid Aircraft

You are not being judged.
Welcome to the forum, you have come to a wealth of info and support.
I would first encourage you to download the latest FULL manual.
Also you can search any previously discussed topic, there are hundreds, you can enter as little as one word i.e. GPS. or RTH
You just tap on the spyglass then enter your word and rtn.
download and READ it - the read it again and you’ll be ahead of most ;-)

Reactions: Callum
Problems arise when you are not properly prepared. When you are prepared, you’ll have very few problems and ones you do have will be easy correctable.

Taking off, make sure:
Battery full
GPS signals strong
Propellers on securely
Gimbal cover and holder off.
Home point set
RTH settings correct for your flight
You Know where you are going and what’s there.
wind is suitable for your flight and for your RTH

Welcome aboard. I don't think anyone was being unkind... the problem is the question. It's like asking people who drive.. have you ever had a problem in traffic, starting stopping, cold weather, hot weather, mechanical issues. WOW that's a whole lot of information ... but specific questions would be helpful. I refer people to this thread all the time because of diverse knowledge and help from the group. I only takeoff from the ground and always hand catch my AC. Been doing that from day one without ever having an issue. I used RTH one time, to test it. Canceled it as it was landing and caught it by hand. Again Welcome aboard !

As far as takeoff and landing here is my routine. Takeoff is on a landing pad or smooth surface. landing I always hand catch and never try to ground land the mavic. The camera is to close to the ground and can smack into rocks and such and hand catching is just faster as you just hover the walk over and grab. Pretty sure we don't need a special forum for issues as this entire site is for just that.

My advice is spend a few evenings watching the wealth of videos on YouTube. That’s what I did before I got mine, I found this much much better than going thru the Manual (which I did read cover to cover)
Always new stuff being posted too and watching someone actually do it is the best way of learning.

Enjoy your MP

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J