DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Company sending bogus bills

kypage3755

Reactions
So I was looking for a local company that did DJI drone repair work… I was going to pay extra if I did not have to send it off… One company came up called expert drone repairs out of Virginia… I asked him how much they would charge for the repairs are needed and it wasnt unreasonable but since they were not local is their advertisement said, I decided I would be better off to DJI And utilize my refresh plan… I went back into my emails and I searched under the word "drone" to find the information that DJ I previously sent me and I came up with an invoice from the company that I just talk to that they had sent me two weeks ago claiming i owrethem $129 for troubleshooting… I had never heard of this company before and I have never said anything offer any kind of repairs… I had emailed him back into explaning that I did not owe them a dime and i dont know where they got my information from...I haven't heard back from them yet… I was wondering if anybody else had the same trouble out of the company known as "Expert Drowbs" out of Virginia..,

Sounds sleezy... If you ever hear from them again, tell them to send you proof of service, which would include YOUR authorization (signature, or email from you to confirm) to do the imaginary work. And then tell them, while they're working on getting that to you, that you will be posting to this forum and the DJI forum about how shady their company is, and recommending that no one ever use their services. Legally speaking- if you lie about them that would be considered "Liable" - so make sure you post their fake invoice along with the tale of misery.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929