DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Compass error

Dale42110

Reactions
The past 2 Mavic pros I have bought and shipped through usps have had compass errors and drifting , toilet bowling and enter atti mode. Do you think this is something there doing through shipping that could cause this ? Any ideas how to fix this ?

Thanks

The past 2 Mavic pros I have bought and shipped through usps have had compass errors and drifting , toilet bowling and enter atti mode. Do you think this is something there doing through shipping that could cause this ? Any ideas how to fix this ?

Thanks
Have to ask... did you calibrate the compasses? I don’t have this problem.

Reactions: Former Member
Have to ask... did you calibrate the compasses? I don’t have this problem.
Well I didn’t at first but when I noticed the compass error I did. I even took it too a different location and tried it but same thing.

Thanks

It's difficult to prescribe a fix when the cause is unknown. If you pull a DAT file from the mobile device then it will show exactly what is happening.

I’m not really sure how to do that I have the dji assistant is there a way to see what your compasses are doing like if there in sync with each other

Reactions: Thomas B
Thanks I will give that a try, it’s weird because the last two Mavics I have bought have done this. But my Mavic 2 flies fine.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frostseb