DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Compatible tablets

iOS or Android ?

Whatever the best would be that would actually work with my Mavic 2 pro , I've had it for 2 weeks now and haven't even had my initial flight cause my current phone isn't compatible I guess and all the features won't work and they said it Mat be a while before the Samsung s22 ultra is compatible so I'm gonna go ahead and just get whatever is the most compatible .

Have never used a phone ( old eyes) and always used a iPad.
I can’t help ya there. Sorry but sure someone will chime in.

That's kind of what I am asking is what tablet is the best to use ? So does the iPad work and handle all the features that the dji go 4 app has ?

Just to be clear it's a Mavic 2 Pro with DJI Go you have rather than a DJI Air 2S with DJI Fly you're using? The reason I ask is this is the Air 2S forum so if it's a Mavic 2 Pro you're using hopefully moderator can move your topic to the right section.

There's a list of compatible devices here with community feedback on them:

Given there's quite a wide range of sizes and budgets if you can narrow what you'd like you can hopefully get some more specific recommendations. I'm still using older or more unusual devices myself so unfortunately can't suggest one.

If you had the Smart Controller you could always go for a Feelworld monitor. They do a 7 inch super bright 2,200nits with a 4K screen that plugs right into the HDMI port of the SC. No problems with overheating in hot summer climates, like you will get with an iPad. Feelworld also make larger screens that 7 inch, just be sure you order a model that has the superbright screen of 2,200nits, if you go that direction. BTW, the 7 inch 4K screen at 2,200nits is only about $235 to buy.

My Samsung A53 works well with GO or FLY. I also use an iPad mini 5 with both apps but the less expensive mini 4 works well with Go4 but not Fly. Only drawback is needing a shield ($15) in bright sun.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
čikuli