DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

compound bow !

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 40547

be getting a visit soon very ******* soon .. I was well out of his range this is zoomed in and tidied up tried to take out the mavic with it ..

ohhhh karma you wonderful thing
For some reason I never pictures Ireland looking like that. Looks like a trailer park in anytown USA :D

I would love to have somebody try that **** with me. Because I can guarantee you when they find out who was flying that drone they will have a whole different attitude.

Please, in detail, describe the action you would take. Maybe issue them a demerit? I can imagine it going something like this...

Have you ever had broken ribs believe me every time you take a breath you will remember how you got them.

IMG_0088.gif

Reactions: Cheech Wizard
The OP said he was zoomed in for the pic, but never stated whether they actually fired or how far up he was. His height would make a big difference in the this story.

Just weighing in. Aircraft doesn't appear to be over the person's property, hence NOT trespassing here in Louisiana. The big HOWEVER is that it could fall under another law since the person has a privacy fence. AND it appears the drone was hovering at the time the picture was taken. Laws can be difficult. Fly safe.

Sorry Guys but just deleted 5 more Off Topic post and not going to clean this no more .
I posted in #26 where this thread was at and you have crossed it .

IMG_8764.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada