Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

compound bow !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irish-apple

Reactions
Screen Shot 2018-06-21 at 19.27.11.png

be getting a visit soon very ******* soon .. I was well out of his range this is zoomed in and tidied up tried to take out the mavic with it ..

ohhhh karma you wonderful thing

Reactions: LEO_Pilot
Well at least he gave you enough time to take his picture before he shot. :eek:

Aiming the bow and actually firing an arrow are 2 different things . If actual fire of arrow to take down your drone that is a Federal Offence in the US. I know you are in Ireland and wonder how steep the penalty will be if you can prove that he shot an arrow or arrows.

Someone has been watching just a bit too much Braveheart.

View attachment 40547

be getting a visit soon very ******* soon .. I was well out of his range this is zoomed in and tidied up tried to take out the mavic with it ..

ohhhh karma you wonderful thing

Why would you shoot at me? I was just flying around and not invading your privacy. Oh, here's a photo I took of you and your family on your private land and shared on a public forum.

I would love to have somebody try that **** with me. Because I can guarantee you when they find out who was flying that drone they will have a whole different attitude.

He could be in REAL trouble for reckless endangerment if he actually shot the arrow skyward. BUT you should not have flown over his property and filmed him!

Lol. Not a tough guy just don’t play games.
Mmmhmmm. You can't be like us regular mavic, spark, air users. Mr. Inspire is compensating for something. :D

(Totally joking btw, if it wasnt clear)

I have a MP 2. I just don’t fly it anymore after buying a Inspire. Baby steps.

They look a real classy bunch!

Well...from that picture, the drone isn't over his property.

He probably took offence to the OP filming the dog taking a dump!

:cool:
he wasnt over his property but his camera was locked on him like it had xray vision,:p

Reactions: JimmyHillsChin
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+