DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Concerned

Caseyren

Reactions
It looked like a good deal on eBay so I jumped to it it looks legit but could someone look over it for me and just see, I was thinking it was so low just because it was from China and it really does look legit and seller has good feedback also 200+ people baught, just concerned though

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-07-29-12-46-52.png
    Screenshot_2019-07-29-12-46-52.png
    680.9 KB · Views: 172
  • Screenshot_2019-07-29-12-47-04.png
    Screenshot_2019-07-29-12-47-04.png
    357 KB · Views: 166
  • Screenshot_2019-07-29-12-47-09.png
    Screenshot_2019-07-29-12-47-09.png
    572 KB · Views: 137
You just can not buy a fully-functional, genuine, not stolen, MP for $49. The battery alone cost more than that. You might as well start the cancellation process with your credit card company and cancel that card. Until then, check your statements closely to see if something else was bought using that card.

You just can not buy a fully-functional, genuine, not stolen, MP for $49. The battery alone cost more than that. You might as well start the cancellation process with your credit card company and cancel that card. Until then, check your statements closely to see if something else was bought using that card.
Okay thank you good call

Please tell me you used PayPal and didn't put your credit card details on a website provided by the seller?? Please....

Reactions: Thomas B
This is why I never buy a private auction item.

At least you're only out $49 if this goes south (assuming you did use PayPal).

This is one of those IF it looks too good to be true it probably is.!!

CAVEAT EMPTOR my friend...
caveat-emptor-1-638.jpg

It looked like a good deal on eBay so I jumped to it it looks legit but could someone look over it for me and just see, I was thinking it was so low just because it was from China and it really does look legit and seller has good feedback also 200+ people baught, just concerned though
This is one time where it's good to check the seller's feedback :

There's a high probability it's a hijacked account.
Previously selling very different items and not in private auctions ... all good feedback.
Recent big change to private auctions and loads of bad feedback.

Hey guys,

I just want to be able to help people out the best I can. So since I’m new to the forum and have little to contribute as I learn with my fellow pilots I just want to plug this info for all of you. If you need assistance or legal consultation, I can help with getting you a service I use and offer. This will be the last time I do so, unless someone is interested they can email me. As an independent associate/ owner here is my site.
Gcarballojr.wearelegalshield.com
Once again I just want to help in the event someone needs to send letters or calls to these shady companies that try to get away with ripping people off in every day issues.

Reactions: NAVMAV
I could use some help, this guy has scammed hundreds of people and eBay is doing nothing about it, only issue is he's overseas

Reactions: Ex Coelis
Your first step should be contacting whoever you used to make the payment --- PayPal or your credit card company.

Reactions: Thomas B
About one or two months ago 60 Minutes talked about a company in China that had multiple websites to sell narcotics to US citizens. Very very shady! Many US citizens have died from their extremely potent products. Of course 60 minutes traveled to China to talk to the father and son who ran this multi billion dollar organization. They got nowhere. And the Chinese government did nothing about this. Case in point! Be aware of anything coming out of China that is low priced, and high potency.

When DJI first came out I wanted one so bad then the 1.1.1 was the 2nd one to come out there were people on eBay who had them for 199.00 so j jumped on it almost got burned but PayPal had my back so instead of buying from the crooks I reported them so hopefully you don't get burned

... Be aware of anything coming out of China that is low priced, and high potency.
Unfortunately, it is not limited to China. There are a lot of low-lifes out there working on a plan to take your money.

Aw, missed a great deal, now they are $849 :(

Definitely a scammer using a hijacked account.

Ditto that!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman