DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Confirm if FCC?

joenefloresca

Reactions
Hi guys. Just need your confirmation. I am new to Mavic Pro. And I see in the forums that to check FCC, the 1km line should be above 90 which is what I see in my transmission. Does it mean I am on FCC?

I am just confused because I live in a CE country. But I am using a Mavic Air before that is FCC via fake gps. I don't know if my fake location syncs in account then Mavic pro picks it up thinking I am in US?
Thanks

Some also told me that FCC does not send 2.4 Ghz. Does my screenshot shows that it is on 2.4Ghz? Lastly, I am currently on latest firmware, is there a still working method to get FCC if I am not FCC already? Thanks!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200311_124107_dji.go.v4.jpg
    Screenshot_20200311_124107_dji.go.v4.jpg
    492.8 KB · Views: 40
Hi,

First running on 2.4 GHz or 5GHz is based upon the radio transmittor and not on the signal mode.
Your Mavic 1 runs only on 2.4GHz no way to change that (no need either in most cicumstances)
Looking at your graph you are running FCC mode.

What I noticed myself was that flashing the FW twice and enabling the signal boost aswell did give me an enormous boost.
Please be aware that having an AP (accesspoint) sending on 2.4 GHz in the neighbourhood causes a lot of signal interference (mostly the video signal transmission).

witrh regards

2.4Ghz band is extremely crowded. With only 12-14 channels and only 3 possible without overlap, add to that Bluetooth uses the same band as does Chrome cast, you can see you're fighting an uphill battle.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka