DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Confused.

MavicproLarry

Reactions
I am thinking about buying the MP. But when I look on eBay I sure see alot of pre owned for sale. This makes me wonder why are all these ppl selling them. Give me your feedback on this and the MP. Thanks.

I am thinking about buying the MP. But when I look on eBay I sure see alot of pre owned for sale. This makes me wonder why are all these ppl selling them. Give me your feedback on this and the MP. Thanks.
Platinum edition and white color on another new edition too.

The Mavic is great drone. Only a lot a pleasure ! So much fun and great footage ! For sure some of us faced some issue but it’s the same everything you don’t what I mean ! If you buy a car you could have the same thing.

Maybe some people sold them to buy the new platinum or they fly so much, etc etc....

But again it’s very cool to fly with it !

I can only encourage you to have one !

If you treat it with respect you can not possibly go wrong with a Mavic.
There is no better drone for the money.

Who knows really?
This hobby surely is not for everyone.
It may look super cool, fly a camera around and get video and photos.
With all that's really involved it's a time consuming commitment.
Certainly more technically involved than the average person has experience with.
And probably a hundred other reasons.

Reactions: dirkclod
I'm guessing there are a lot of people that do not travel with it too much. It can get a bit boring if you're flying in the same spot all the time. You realise that you've spent quite a bit of money just to fly around the same few spots.

Not everyone can make time to fly regularly.

Cold season comes in and the mavic starts to gather dust?

If you're already flying a drone regularly and enjoying it, I'd recommend that you get one. It's the best drone on the market for me.

My guess is that the original Mavic Pro has been out for a year so owners are:
1) Upgrading to a Platinum or,
2) Upgrading to a unit with better camera or,
3) Have flown for a year and the magic is gone :( or,
4) Are fed up with DJI's crappy software, customer service, and general business practices.

In my opinion:
1) The new low noise props will get you close to a Platinum and,
2) A professional photographer may need a better camera but the stock Mavic camera is pretty good and,
3) You need to find new places to fly, check out other software for new features, get involved with forums like this one :) and,
4) There are ways around DJI and their software.

There are undoubtedly many other reasons people would sell their Mavic but, for me, I am in it for the long haul. The Mavic is truly a marvel that is worth putting up with the negatives.

I’m considering selling mine for the following reasons:

- im a little bored with flying the same old areas and even though it’s small I still find it a faff to take everywhere

- I cannot be bothered with video editing as my pc is so slow it’s painful and I don’t have the money or other requirements to warrant a pc upgrade.

- my wife/kids moan when I take it on walks/outings

- public perception/regulation and restrictions are a bind.

I’m still blown away by the technology and think the Mavic is fantastic but just seems like a large chunk of money to be sat gathering dust.

The Mavic is great drone. Only a lot a pleasure ! So much fun and great footage ! For sure some of us faced some issue but it’s the same everything you don’t what I mean ! If you buy a car you could have the same thing.

Maybe some people sold them to buy the new platinum or they fly so much, etc etc....

But again it’s very cool to fly with it !

I can only encourage you to have one !

Ok thank you all for your great responses this was a great help. I am gonna get one. I plan on having three or more batteries. Can anyone tell me how to get the best out of them? You how to charge and store them? Again thanks for all your responses.

Reactions: Bolo156
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xyggi