DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Confusing

Hunttr

Reactions
Im considering getting moverio bt- 300 glasses with a drone.Easyer said then done! I have read a lot of post where people state, "Can't get my bt-300 to connect to my controller"(thats because some controllers work and some do not even if it comes standard with the same drone) or "I can't focus on the image in the bt-300 glasses" (because the glasses do not adjust to PD or if you need to where glasses to see clearly at 16 ft you will have to use them when you use the bt-300 or probably purchase corective lenses from Rochester for $199) or "One version of the dji GO 4 app worked but the other did not".Also some conflicting info about which drones the glasses work with and which drones they don' work with.
I get it that some geeks can get things to work together that maybe where not intended nessesaraly be compatable BUT the basic info about compatability should NOT be such a struggle.l'm also reading that dji and epson pass the responsibility on to one another when they are called for assistance.The average Joe that dosn't have time to do a lot of reading on forums I think just has to get lucky to get it all right the first shot.Is it just me or does dji/epson seem to be a little vauge about useing these two products together?

I believe you will need a first generation controller (out of production) for this to work.
Doubt if DJI formally supports the Epson goggles since DJI has it’s own FPV system.
Is this your first drone?

I believe you will need a first generation controller (out of production) for this to work.
Doubt if DJI formally supports the Epson goggles since DJI has it’s own FPV system.
Is this your first drone?
Thanks, Yes first drone.If money wasn't an issue I would probley buy Mavic 2 or Zoom with the smart controller and the Epson 35e glasses.But what I will probley do instead is try to get the M2 zoom with the first generation contoller and the Epson bt-300 glasses (I think they're compatable?).Still not sure if I need a particular version of the GO 4 app for this arangment?

Thanks, Yes first drone.If money wasn't an issue I would probley buy Mavic 2 or Zoom with the smart controller and the Epson 35e glasses.But what I will probley do instead is try to get the M2 zoom with the first generation contoller and the Epson bt-300 glasses (I think they're compatable?).Still not sure if I need a particular version of the GO 4 app for this arangment?
Ill wait for the MA2 to be released in a couple of days to see how that fits into the mix.

are we only talking about mavic pro?
More than likely the MP zoom.Very undecided what to use for viewing FPV.I keep going back and forth between Epson glasses/goggles,dji goggles and tablets.I have a 18" galaxy view tablet (android) that has a nice viewing screen I'm thinking about useing to get me started.It would be nice if I was able to try out the dji goggles and the Epson glasses rather then spending all my free time reading and trying to figure out what might work for me...

I run the mavic zoom with the bt35e and its awesome best fpv experience/glasses iv used.

Ya I owned the white dji goggles sold them.And I run the bt35e off my smart controller on top with a lilliput 7inch monitor
Thanks, That sounds like a nice set up. Can I just ask about the dji goggles.Did you ditch them because they were to emersive/confining or was the image quality not what you expected? Was their a screen door effect that was noticable?From what I understand the goggles can stream at 1080p at close distance then 720p further out.I believe the bt-35e streams at 720p. Thanks for any input.

I like the goggles DJI puts out a good products my prob with goggles weather DJI or Fat shark I cant see around me when I'm flying with them on.The view on the goggles was good the screen fogs up in the summer that was the only bad thing from my point of view menu is easy to navigate once you got use to them.

Reactions: pelagic_one
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada