DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

connect controller wifi stops working

kydroneman

Reactions
I got my new air and did all the updates got everything linked up and flew a short flight in back yard and everything seemed ok. went to the field today and was going to try litchi but it would never connect. looked for my wifi and it wasn't there. I did the 2 beep button thingie and wifi reappeared and connected but controller disconnected. did the 1 beep thingie on back button and controller relinked but wifi disappeared. I ran go 4 and it said ready to fly but when I looked at my phone it showed no wifi network for the air. it's like I turn wifi on controller unlinks, when i relink controller wifi quits working. litchi won't connect at all. I'm kind of baffled as to what's going on.

Here is where I stand If I link the controller and then turn on wifi via the rear button the controller will unlink with a solid red light but wifi will show up and work. If I relink the controller the wifi stops and disappears. this is ****** up. I never had these problems with the spark. guess I'll send the air back and keep the spark. thks for the help anyway.

You connect the Phone to your controller via usb cable with the Mavic Air, it does NOT connect to the controller wirelessly like the spark. The WiFi on your Mavic Air is if you want to fly with your phone only and leave the remote at home.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Britt