DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Connecting to IOS after having already initially set up with android Mavic Pro Platinum

UnKwN

Reactions
Hello team I’m new here I have purchased a DJI Mavic pro platinum refurbished and initially set it up on my android Samsung phone after trying to use the waypoint feature on the android phone It didn’t relate to any of the videos that I had been watching on YouTube I also have an iPad seventh generation I downloaded the go fly 4 on IOS & think I said that wrong and I’m having some trouble connecting my drone to it Is it not possible to connect a drone to more than one device I need some help please all I wanted to do was sit up waypoints thank you team

okay that helps thanks, are there any tips or advice you might be able to offer me. Initially I paired my android phone and went through the settings. according to videos on YouTube there should be a scan QR code option on the IOS Go Fly 4 app however I cannot find it.

Thank you again for your prompt response.

Initially I paired my android phone and went through the settings.
It shouldn't matter what operating system as long as you have the phone/tablet configured correctly.

is the usb on the side connected, if you use the usb under the arms of the controller, you must disconnect the side one

welcome to the forum,after you have downloaded the GO4 app from the app store on your ipad ,make sure as Steve said above to remove the cable from the micro usb port on the side of the RC, then use as cable from the bottom usb to ios to connect your ipad, go into the app and follow the instructions on the screen to join it to your DJI acc, then turn on the RC then when it says controller connected ,then start the AC after a few moments the RC will buzz and the go fly will turn blue ,touch that and you will be in the flight screen and then you will have to configure your settings to what you require, and check if any have altered from when you were using the android device once you have done this it will be ready to go

Reactions: THE CYBORG
welcome to the forum,after you have downloaded the GO4 app from the app store on your ipad ,make sure as Steve said above to remove the cable from the micro usb port on the side of the RC, then use as cable from the bottom usb to ios to connect your ipad, go into the app and follow the instructions on the screen to join it to your DJI acc, then turn on the RC then when it says controller connected ,then start the AC after a few moments the RC will buzz and the go fly will turn blue ,touch that and you will be in the flight screen and then you will have to configure your settings to what you require, and check if any have altered from when you were using the android device once you have done this it will be ready to go

Thank you old man Mavic and all the other users on this forum for your help what I ended up doing was switching the drone onto Wi-Fi only then connecting the iPad only after doing that I was able to connect the iPad to my Mavic pro platinum which was great after doing that I turned off the drone switched it over to RC connected via the DGI controller and then opened go fly on the iPad while plugging it into the USB on the bottom of the DGI controller That has solved that problem and the aim of all of this was to see if I could set waypoints using DJI GO 4 on iOS because the only way I have been able to do it on the android using my phone was to physically fly to a location and press I believe C1 on the controller and then fly to the next location according to videos I should be able to set all the way points and then hit launch while my drone is in the air and it will do the circuit so here’s hoping once again thank you all for your help

Reactions: old man mavic
Hello team I’m new here I have purchased a DJI Mavic pro platinum refurbished and initially set it up on my android Samsung phone after trying to use the waypoint feature on the android phone It didn’t relate to any of the videos that I had been watching on YouTube I also have an iPad seventh generation I downloaded the go fly 4 on IOS & think I said that wrong and I’m having some trouble connecting my drone to it Is it not possible to connect a drone to more than one device I need some help please all I wanted to do was sit up waypoints thank you team
If you want waypoints; you want Litchi.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skyscansurveys